Join us this August for IEI Summer Camp. For the third summer in a row, we are offering an opportunity for community members to gather virtually and discuss lessons learned “in these times.”
We understand that many people are over capacity, so we are offering this year’s camp in two sessions, rather than four as in previous years.
Everyone is welcome to join in the conversation and share their experiences.
- What’s working?
- What’s not working?
- What’s keeping you up at night?
- Where are you finding hope and seeing progress?
- What’s your growing edge?
Register for one or both virtual IEI Summer Camp sessions:
- August 23: How Are You Doing? Adaptive Leadership, Care and Support in These Times
- August 30: What Are You Doing? Building Capacity for Impact and “Progress” in These Times