Up in the Air! That’s where we are with OSHA’s Emergency Temporary Standard on COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing. Join us for an opportunity to learn more about the standard, its current status and what it means for your business. Though its fate is unknown, the best game plan is to be familiar with the requirements and prepared to comply.
In this webinar we will provide an update on the latest guidance from OSHA and do our best to answers your questions, including:
· Who is covered by the vaccine mandate?
· How are employees counted?
· What if workers have already been vaccinated?
· Will barriers and distancing allow for exemption?
· Who pays for testing?
· Can at-home tests be used?
· What resources are available to help employers be prepared?